Saturday, July 6

Faith

Time for a new sketch from the Sweet Stop.  For today's sketch I am using this poppy image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps along with my favorite saying from the Be Encouraged stamp set.  I colored my image with copics and the paper is from My Minds Eye.  You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy image but if you have one we would love it if you did.
  Ann, Cathy, Ceal, Cynthia, Faye, Jamie, Marlena, Monika, Robin

Sister Act Card Challenge- AG
Word Art Wednesday-AG
Allsorts-Favorite Things (favorite image, sentiment, paper, little embellishment in corner)

Stephanie




9 comments:

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Stephanie! Love these poppies and the colors. Love how you took the first word of the sentiment and repeated it on the little tab! Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

Indy's Designs said...

Stephanie, This is so beautiful with those beautifully colored poppies!
{hugs}
Debbie

Ann said...

Lovely card Stephanie! Love the detail of the stitched edges, the tag and the little tab - and of course, those beautifully coloured poppies! Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Steph. Love the poppies. I think that set was my first from SNS. :) The stitching is fabulous!

brenda said...

A quite delightful card Stephanie - I'm a real poppy lover.

Thanks so much for sharing your favourite crafting things with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Cynthia said...

Lovely! I need to play with this set again.

Unknown said...

Awesomeness!! Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful Stephanie and I just love your sentiment!

Robin Parker said...

Stephanie, this is so pretty, love the red, black and white combo,, You can never go wrong with the Poppies.