Friday, April 11

Sew... What's New?

It's Freebie Friday at Bug-A-Boo Stamps, loving this JJ image!  I colored her with copics and I forget who this paper if by- It would require me putting my computer down and running upstairs to find out and well, I just don't have the get up and go to do that right now.  Head on over to the Catch The Bug Blog to see what the other DT members did with this image-some great inspiration there!
~Stephanie
As you like it challenge- faux or real stitching
Mema's Challenge- AG 

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Stephanie, love this new JJ freebie and love the design layout of your card. JJ stands proudly here! She's beautifully colored and your pretty background papers add such a fun visual.

Mema's Crafts said...

Love that image and your card is perfect for her. Thank you for stopping by our place and taking time to play with us at Mema's Crafts. We hope you will play with us again and visit often.