Monday, August 25

Sick Bird

Happy Monday friends, my little bird does not look happy does he?  It's time for a new challenge at From The Heart Stamps, You can do the sketch, do the twist or do both.  For this weeks card I am just using the twist which is "flower power".  I am using Sick Bird, I colored with copics and paired him with paper from My Minds Eyes. Play along with us- each player will get a $1 voucher to the FTHS store and one lucky person will win a $5 voucher to the store.
Stephanie
A Gem of a challenge-stitching
Allsorts- bright and sunny colors 
Crazy for challenges- animals 
Inkspirational- Red, Orange, Yellow
 


 

8 comments:

Kim M said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Inkspirational! :-(

brenda said...

What a cutie image Stephanie and your whole card is aglow with sunny colours.

Thanks so much for joining in my Sunshiny theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Boy...another challenge. I'm just enthralled with these cute images and this particular one is on my wishlist. Flu and allergies are upon us.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fun card thanks for playing at agoac

Imke said...

This Card makes someone smile that´s for sure. Love the "Sick Chick" and your card. The DP is awesome.

Mel C said...

Very cute & sweet!

Wendy L said...

Looks great, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

This would bring a smile to any poorly person! Fab image and I love the colours and papers too, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx