Saturday, August 20

Yum!!!

Hello friends, vacation is over at Catch The Bug and it's time to get back to our challenges.  Today we have a bingo for you and I picked BLING, SUMMER THEME AND STRIPES.  I am using sketchy ice cream which also comes colored so if you don't like to color you can still get this image and just print it already colored up.  I colored with copics and the paper is from Echo Park.  Play along with us for your chance at 4, 7 or 10 images.
~Stephanie
Creative Fingers Challenge-Ag
Cute Card Thursday- Babies/Kiddies 

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very cute...you caught the essences of summer with the image and papers. Great binog week. I tried to find the other challenge last week, but when I pressed the link, it took me to Tammy's email...oh well

Cynthia said...

Fun cheerful colors & fabulous layout, Stephanie. Love all of the coordinating layers!

Crafting Andy said...

What a lovely bright card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x