Monday, October 3

Feel Better



Happy Monday friends, sharing a card that has been in my head for weeks and I just managed to get it on paper now.   For my card I am using 2 sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Scribble Flowers and Get Well Critters First I stamped the jar from Get Well Critters and then I stamped and colored the flowers and bee from Scribble Flowers, colored them with copics and die cut them.  I just love die cuts that match the stamps, so much easier than fussy cutting! :)  My background papers are from Market Street.  I added some stickles to the bee's wings for some bling but it is hard to see in the photo.  My sentiment is from Get Well Critters.
~Stephanie 
Art Impressions-Stamps & Matching Dies 
Simon Says Stamps- AG 
Happy Little Stampers- Dies











5 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

I'm glad you were able to get the design out of your head and down on paper, it turned out beautiful!

Cynthia said...

Fun design, Stephanie! Thanks for the inspiration.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie! It's so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love your card! The stamps and papers go together so well! Great work!

TFS! ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

Renee Matarese said...

What a pretty card. This would cheer up anyone! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions!