Thursday, October 20

How Tweet!


Happy Thursday friends, I have a "tweet" card for you using the How Tweet stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  Yes, it looks like a Valentine's Day card but really can be used anytime of the year.  I colored with Copic markers and the paper is from My Minds Eye.  I just love this stamp set, it is so cute and really easy to make up quick and cute cards. How Tweet is now  available now for pre-order.  Check out the Sweet 'n Sassy blog tomorrow as we will be showcasing another new set then! 
~Stephanie
Allsorts- Pink October
Simon Says- Think Pink 

3 comments:

Mervi said...

So sweet card Stephanie! Lovely and perfect for my pink theme over at Allsorts, thank you;-))m

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous sweet image and lovely backing papers.
Thank you for joining our Pink October challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

brenda said...

A lovely creation for our 'Pink' theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x