Friday, March 17

MOM

Peaceful Peonies is a new stamp set by Nina Brackett available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Peonies remind me of my mom so I made a mom card even though she isn't here for me to give it to her.  I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold.  The papers are from The Paper Studios.  The word mom is made with Skinny Caps by Korin Sutherland also a new set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I used watersolor markers and a water brush to color.
~Stephanie
Cardz 4 Gals- pretty in pink
Craft Rocket Challenge- feminine 
Cute Card Thursday- Celebrations
Sisterhood of Crafters- Celebrating Women
Word Art Wednesday-Ag




4 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh So Pretty Stephanie! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Celebrating Women’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

The Crafty Critter said...

I love what you did with the gold embossing! I will definitely have to try this with a flower. Thank you for sharing! I would love to share my projects with you. If you would like t take a look - TheCraftyCritter.com. I can always use tips and suggestions from a fellow crafter!
Happy Crafting!
Miranda

karenlotty said...

Beautiful image Love the colours Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

Cazro said...

A beautiful flower card for Mum. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. We hope to see you again. Caz DT